Zum Inhalt springen
- M&M Militzer & Münch Co. Ltd. was established on 4th Oct., 1991. with main activity Road transport. The company has become the first western supplier of transport-and-logistics services in Bulgaria.
from 1992 to 1994
- M&M BG opened offices in almost all major cities and main border points in the country: Bourgas, Plovdiv, Varna, Rousse, Pleven, Vratsa and Gorna Oryahovitsa
- In 1992 – Container services
- In 1993 – Railroad services
- In 1994 – Airfreight services
- Establishment of M&M air cargo service Bulgaria Ltd.
- Purchase of real estate and the construction of an own warehouse terminal in Sofia
- Warehouse-and-logistics activities, management of customs-bonded warehouses and customs brokerage services within the country
- Realized first major logistics projects with companies like Metro C&C, Hilton, SKF, etc.
- Since 1st Nov., 2009 – the beginning of a strategic partnership with CargoLine, Germany – an association of forwarders who offer on the territory of Europe reliable transports with high quality level and homogeneous products
- Full spectrum of logistics services for all five business sectors: Road, Rail, Sea and Air transports and Projects
- Complex qualified services with an individual focus meeting western standards in every respect by both large international industrial and commercial companies in the field of metallurgy, pharmaceutical, textile, automotive, and many small- and medium-sized enterprises related to clothing, furniture, etc.